Friday, May 2, 2008

Sunshine

Best viewed with the sound very low or off--if you blow on her hair it makes her smile (you can see the five little hairs on top of her head jumping in the breeze), but the sound is really annoying.

I love five months. She's such a mellow little sweetheart during the day right now. I'll just look at her and whisper, "You're my girl," and she'll griiiiin.

4 comments:

Drew said...

I know she doesn't have a lot of hair yet but does she love the blowdryer? I remember having Ashley sitting in the sink when getting ready in the bathroom. She loved playing with foam curlers, the horsehair of the makeup brush and the low warm blow dryer. Hopefully that time won't come back to bite us when she takes too long in the bathroom. An even better case that we need at least another bathroom and at least another bedroom. :)
Cora's smile is awesome!

Greg said...

Is this the baby version of waterboarding?

I think she starts to smile when you inhale. She's anticipating the breeze or getting giddy with the thought of you fainting.

She is a beautiful baby. She is just sooo sweet.

This summer will be so much fun to watch her with her cousins.

jimma said...

'tain't nothing cuter than a happy baby.

She's turning 6 months this week, isn't she? Happy 0.5th Birthday, Corapillar!

Anonymous said...

ha - love the torture humor.
she is so cute!! love the smile. love the anticipation.

sigh.

greta