I, for one, welcome our new moppet overlords
Well, if she is a barbarian I wish everyone I knew is a barbarian. She is a sweet one.Maybe I misunderstood. Is it that she has come to the gate to LOOK AT the barbarian? That must be it.I had fun with the Cheerios and and sippy cup. She is becoming a big girl.
I haven't checked in here for a while, and ohhhh the cuteness! She is growing up fast!Bring her to New Haven, and Seamus can teach her how to run around while waving one's hands in the air and yelling (his current favorite game).
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Well, if she is a barbarian I wish everyone I knew is a barbarian. She is a sweet one.
Maybe I misunderstood. Is it that she has come to the gate to LOOK AT the barbarian? That must be it.
I had fun with the Cheerios and and sippy cup. She is becoming a big girl.
I haven't checked in here for a while, and ohhhh the cuteness! She is growing up fast!
Bring her to New Haven, and Seamus can teach her how to run around while waving one's hands in the air and yelling (his current favorite game).
Post a Comment