"Hellooo, I'm hoooome! You would not believe the day I've had! Let me just put down this purse and I'll tell you all about it." I like the reflected light in this one:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If she could talk ... or even blog for grandpa. I would owe her chocolate and ice cream forever. Wait! I already owe her that just for being a sweetheart. I suppose I just have to wait 'til she can do one of those. Or Both. And you are correct about the reflected light. It make a beautiful picture.
2 comments:
If she could talk ... or even blog for grandpa. I would owe her chocolate and ice cream forever.
Wait! I already owe her that just for being a sweetheart. I suppose I just have to wait 'til she can do one of those. Or Both.
And you are correct about the reflected light. It make a beautiful picture.
-Dad-
Way to burst my bubble. All this time I thought the light emanated from her.
Oh, here's an 's' for my previous comment. I need spell check on here.
I guess I will compose my comment in Word and after the spelling and grammar checks do a cut and paste.
Post a Comment