Don't be sad about summer leaving - Indian summer can be even more fun. Despite my allergiesm, autumn is my favorite season. Sensory overload - I love seeing all the colors, the sound of leaves crunching under foot, the smell of the first fire in the fireplace, the taste of anything made with apples or fall vegetables and the feel of a favorite sweatshirt. Cora may be walking just in time for leaves to crunch under her feet too! {x{o{x{oCora}x}o}x}o} - huggs & kisses from us :)
4 comments:
I'm not ready either, sweetheart.
You are so pretty in green. Keep exploring your world.
Grandpa
Autumn starts this week-end and Cora will have Trillions of leaves to examine.
Gramps
I LOVE this girl! So cute.
You can see the wheels turning in her eyes.
B
Don't be sad about summer leaving - Indian summer can be even more fun. Despite my allergiesm, autumn is my favorite season. Sensory overload - I love seeing all the colors, the sound of leaves crunching under foot, the smell of the first fire in the fireplace, the taste of anything made with apples or fall vegetables and the feel of a favorite sweatshirt.
Cora may be walking just in time for leaves to crunch under her feet too!
{x{o{x{oCora}x}o}x}o} - huggs & kisses from us :)
Post a Comment