And her face lights up! She is happy to please Mommy. Fortunately, she has a full compliment of parts to identify. Geoff can go crazy with this. How many bones, nerves, muscles, organs, etc.? Cora will have excellent self awareness. And she is cuter than all get out!!
3 comments:
And her face lights up! She is happy to please Mommy.
Fortunately, she has a full compliment of parts to identify. Geoff can go crazy with this. How many bones, nerves, muscles, organs, etc.?
Cora will have excellent self awareness.
And she is cuter than all get out!!
Dad
I would have commented on the next post; but, it said, "New comments on this post have been disbled by a blog administrator."
So I must say here that She is learning quickly. I bet she could do my job better than me. And she will get that cup thing soon..
Dad
Ah, thanks--I fixed it.
Post a Comment