I don't even remember exactly how this started, but it cracks us both up.
I love the gleeful, devilish look in her eye right after she does it, when she knows she's about to be tickled. Also notice she tries to tickle me preemptively!
And I love how she eventually flings one sock at a time in this one, so as to maximize my mock outrage.
This parenting gig is not so bad!
8 comments:
The cuteness is just an evolutionary ploy to keep us feeding them.
It sure does work though!
:-)
I think it's an evolutionary ploy to keep me posting videos of myself acting like a spaz on the internet. She's too cute for me to resist, though!
As a parent (of you) I find them delightful. You aren't a spaz at all.
I find you as cute as Cora. I enjoy your joy. I can't say enough how important I think child rearing is. It was the greatest job of my life and I think you and your brothers turned out perfect (in spite of my errors).
All three of you are building wonderful families and another generation of good, honest, loving people.
Keep loving and keep sharing.
I love both of your giggles together!
What did Cora do today?
What if I got you a Gorillapod? Would that make it easier to capture your play time?
Now what is she doing?
Hey! Do you folks still have that beautiful baby? Please tell me that nothing terrible has happend and that she hasn't grown un-photogenic.
Or have we done something offensive that you are punishing us for? We need another cuteness fix. Please.
Post a Comment