I, for one, welcome our new moppet overlords
OMG! She is so blase about it. As if to say, "Of course I can make that sound."She isn't going to be our baby girl much longer. She is growing so quickly.
That's so cute! I was with an 18 month old yesterday who knew all of the animal names and sounds...it was cute but I miss that with Seamus!!
How? Gaius is TERRIFIED of the spin brush we got him!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG! She is so blase about it. As if to say, "Of course I can make that sound."
She isn't going to be our baby girl much longer. She is growing so quickly.
That's so cute! I was with an 18 month old yesterday who knew all of the animal names and sounds...it was cute but I miss that with Seamus!!
How? Gaius is TERRIFIED of the spin brush we got him!!
Post a Comment