Friday, January 30, 2009

For Grandpa

We've been a bit snowed in these past few weeks, so Cora's been sitting around working on her fine motor skills. So lots of busy busy, but not much happening. Like this:

2 comments:

Greg said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

That is so cute. I love to watch her go through the process. Cora is Superbaby. Maybe she will carry these 'put away' skills into her later years.

Thank you again. I needed that. Thought I would starve for want of a Cora fix.

Greg said...

I watch this over and over. It is such a rich experience.

She is so careful about bumping the can and then checking to see if that package is still in there and if it stays the way whe wants it. She pulls her hands back to avoid accidentally hitting it when she leans over to look in.

She gets a little forceful at the end when she sets it down sharply, as if to say, "Now stay there!"

It is a pleasure to share a moment all about Cora doing her thing.