I, for one, welcome our new moppet overlords
Thats so exciting! We still have to put together our dresser. Hopefully this weekend, we can get everything put together at long last!When do you go for your ultrasound?
Ultrasound isn't scheduled yet. I have an appointment 6/11 and I assume we'll schedule it then. If the window is 18-22 weeks, then it should be sometime before July 6. It'll be nice to not be saying "it" anymore--we want a "he" or a "she"!
Julieanna and Geoff! We are so thrilled for you guys! So, home birth?Kidding...YAY YAY YAY!!!!!Love, Jim, Greta, and Seamus
Great! Now everyone knows where you live.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thats so exciting! We still have to put together our dresser. Hopefully this weekend, we can get everything put together at long last!
When do you go for your ultrasound?
Ultrasound isn't scheduled yet. I have an appointment 6/11 and I assume we'll schedule it then. If the window is 18-22 weeks, then it should be sometime before July 6.
It'll be nice to not be saying "it" anymore--we want a "he" or a "she"!
Julieanna and Geoff! We are so thrilled for you guys! So, home birth?
Kidding...
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!
Love,
Jim, Greta, and Seamus
Great! Now everyone knows where you live.
Post a Comment