I, for one, welcome our new moppet overlords
what a cute alien! Just like his cousin!When do you guys find out the sex?
"His" cousin? How dare you presume to know the sex of Baby T-2 (Baby Turner #2)!?!Cousins! I love it. Baby Gaius will have 3 first cousins all within 2 years of his age.Nice to see photographic evidence of the newest wee one.
Yay, comments!Yes, the Turner-Riley cousins playing happily together is a key component in my fantasy of our future Columbus Day (and other) trips to New England. :o)
Oh man, that would be fun.I would LOVE to reinstitute the Columbus Day get togethers. I wish you could have been there for them, J; they were a great time.Columbus Day or not, we will all have to figure out a way to get together more often once the babies have all landed.-B
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a cute alien! Just like his cousin!
When do you guys find out the sex?
"His" cousin? How dare you presume to know the sex of Baby T-2 (Baby Turner #2)!?!
Cousins! I love it. Baby Gaius will have 3 first cousins all within 2 years of his age.
Nice to see photographic evidence of the newest wee one.
Yay, comments!
Yes, the Turner-Riley cousins playing happily together is a key component in my fantasy of our future Columbus Day (and other) trips to New England. :o)
Oh man, that would be fun.
I would LOVE to reinstitute the Columbus Day get togethers. I wish you could have been there for them, J; they were a great time.
Columbus Day or not, we will all have to figure out a way to get together more often once the babies have all landed.
-B
Post a Comment