Pigtails! She wore them all afternoon, to the grocery store and everything. I figured I'd better capture them in pictures in case it's another three years before she lets me put her hair up again.
I love little girls in pigtails ! Not that I don't love Cora anyway. Think she is just adorable. Miss you all, but thanks for keeping me in touch with all the blog posts. Love you all.... Auntie Ann
5 comments:
These are so sweet! She looks like she is a teenaqer! Ashley better look out Cora is catching up.
You two made some awesome girls!
OMG, SO ADORABLE!!!!
Aunty Sue
I love little girls in pigtails ! Not that I don't love Cora anyway.
Think she is just adorable. Miss you all, but thanks for keeping me in touch with all the blog posts.
Love you all.... Auntie Ann
What a big girl, the pig tails are adorable! Jenny
Three is just around the corner! What a great kid. Not a toddler, a KID! She's cute as ever, and we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks...
Post a Comment