Everything looks right on schedule. The tomatoes are indicators that you'll be great parents - as long as only the tomatoes come with green hair. ;) Happy Birthday lil' sis.
Ha ha -- yes, the jello shot pictures appear to contradict my stance ... but the truth is, I was sucking those things down in a desperate attempt to escape reality.
Actually, Seamus has been soooo cute this weekend that I wouldn't trade him for all of the jello shots on Frat Row in Amherst.
The reason J_ won't show her face in that there picture is because she doesn't want y'all to see the bruises. She been sassing back a might to much lately.
13 comments:
happy birthday, julieanna!!!!
I wanted to call at 8:30 AM and your mom said you would not be up yet.
If you read this before tonight, *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY *** Sugar Bear.
I can't see the fourth picture :(
Don't worry, there is no fourth picture--it just won't let me delete the blank box for some reason.
Everything looks right on schedule.
The tomatoes are indicators that you'll be great parents - as long as only the tomatoes come with green hair. ;)
Happy Birthday lil' sis.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the picture - I can't wait to Cora "ripens"!!!!!
can we see your face?
Sure, if I can get a picture where I'm not all sweaty (my new constant state of existence).
How cute!!
(You, not the tomatoes.)
and happy belated birthday -- hope you guys did something fun. 'cause in a few months, all fun comes to an end. Ha ha HA!
Oh no, Jim has become one of those "you'll see" parents!! NOOOOO!!! Ah yes, I remember being hot all the time too.
Nah, we could tell by all those pictures of jello shots on your blog that he was kidding.
Ha ha -- yes, the jello shot pictures appear to contradict my stance ... but the truth is, I was sucking those things down in a desperate attempt to escape reality.
Actually, Seamus has been soooo cute this weekend that I wouldn't trade him for all of the jello shots on Frat Row in Amherst.
Uhhhhh.....Jiiiiiiiim.....Frat row....demolished.....all gone; nothing remains.
You will have to find something else in Amherst that you wouldn't trade your son for.
How about all of the fireplace flues on Dickinson street, you fireplace-flue-stealing b*astard?
H.M. Wong
The reason J_ won't show her face in that there picture is because she doesn't want y'all to see the bruises. She been sassing back a might to much lately.
Post a Comment